What is vision therapy?
Vision therapy is an individualised program design by a behavioural Optometrist, provided under professional supervision and is aimed at maximising the patient's visual abilities.
- Develop awareness of important aspects of visual functions
- Develop ability to initiate self directed control over visual functions
- Learn how to better control your eyes
- Have improved understanding of what you are seeing and reading
- Tasks designed to challenge and improve vision
- May lead to improved confidence and better performance at school, home and work
Keys to Success
- Regular and frequent practise PLUS weekly visit to practice
- Patients and parents must dedicate 100% effort
-Positive and 'give-it-a-go' attitude
We proudly display a photo album of our Vision Therapy Graduates in our waiting area.